Barr Property & Planning delivers a focussed approach to development assessments and approvals.
- Potential yield and approval paths for feasibility assessments
- Desktop assessments - identifying risks and ways to manage them early in the process
- Environmental assessments
- Preparation of Development Applications
- Provide specific technical planning advice (Section 94 advice or VPA)
- Liaise with local government and other authorities to understand and deliver your project
- Determine the best approval path and structure of your consent to meet your financial and budget time frames
Barr Property & Planning specialises in combining strategic thinking with practical planning advice and development expertise.
BP&P is experienced and qualified in both surveying and town planning and has a clear understanding of all aspects of the approval procedure, including the cost and time involved to finalise projects.
Skilled guidance is assured - from a logical assessment process, to the facilitation of meetings with relevant government agencies, the submission of applications to government and importantly, the follow through to determination.
Supported by a culture of continuous improvement and progress, BP&P’s mission is to deliver quality and timely customer service along all stages of the planning and development process.
BP&P offers a broad range of assessment, planning
and development services and is highly experienced in
infrastructure, residential, affordable and aged care housing.
- Large infrastructure projects – train support facilities, wind farms, roads and power lines
- Subdivisions – residential, rural and industrial
- Residential buildings – units, town houses, affordable housing and over 55s
- Industrial – service stations, oil blending plants, industrial sheds, port related facilities
- Extractive industries and waste management – including quarries, crushing and recycling facilities
Stephen Barr BSurv (Hons), MPlan, MBus
Director, Registered Surveyor, Certified Practicing Planner
With a strong background in surveying Stephen Barr understands the implications of crucial decisions made from the planning stage through to a project’s final delivery.
Stephen’s been involved in the development industry since 1992 and works closely with clients to manage:
- development yield and delivery time frames
- likely issues confronting developments and potential solutions
- gaining approvals for a wide range of developments
- post approval for land development and subdivision
Barr Property & Planning acts professionally and ethically in all dealings, providing
high quality advice and service by continually improving through innovation and learning.
Through strong partnerships with our clients we aim to make a positive social difference
to our community.
Barr Property & Planning supports organisations that seek to make
a positive social impact in the community.
BP&P endeavours to work with firms that specifically help those who are
disadvantaged or disabled. Such companies include those that provide people
with affordable housing, special assistance programs and employment opportunities.
BP&P offers discounted services to such firms through a pooled revenue project
and is committed to developing collaborative partnerships with clients to
help further improve social outcomes.
The pooled revenue is created through client partnerships and work that
span a wide variety of projects.